Visiting Students


If you have been granted permission to study at another US law school for credit toward your UH Law School degree and are borrowing educational loans to meet your educational costs, you must notify the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.

We will ask the host school to complete a consortium agreement. We will process loan applications if you will receive your degree from us while you are studying at another US law school. The host school will be asked to provide us with information regarding your dates of attendance, cost of attendance, and enrollment status.


If you have been accepted to the UH Law School as a visiting student and need financial aid to meet your educational costs, you must arrange to process your financial aid with your home institution. Typically, incoming visiting students pay our non-resident tuition. Your home institution must forward a consortium agreement form to the Law School Financial Aid Office.


Lisa M. Dye

Director of Financial Aid
(808) 956-5502