The William S. Richardson School of Law has competed in National Native American Moot Court since 1996. Try-outs for the competition are held in the Fall and the national competition is held in the Spring. Tryout candidates present oral arguments before an alumni panel based on the briefs written by the prior teams.
- Teri Wright - Tyler Gomes
- Zach Dilonno - Fawn Koopman
- Catherine Hall - Caycie Gusman
- Jarrett Keohokalole - Ana Won-Pat Borja
- Adam Roversi - Elika Stimpson
- Randall Wat - alternate