There are two LexisNexis and two Westlaw printers in the lab for printing cases and articles through the LexisNexis and Westlaw websites.
- When printing LexisNexis or Westlaw documents, do NOT use the print function in the browser (Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer). Use the print function from within the LexisNexis or Westlaw websites.
- Sometimes the browser's popup blocker might block the popup windows that holds the pdf file, if you don't see any response after you clicked on the "Open .pdf" link, simply hold down the "ctrl" key on your keyboard and click on the open pdf link.
There are two GoPrint black and white printers for printing other documents.
- Each student is given a GoPrint allowance of $90 (the equivalent of 1000 pages) worth of free printing in the computer labs EACH YEAR.
- The allowance will be reset at the beginning of the fall semester of each year, if you do not use up the $90 from the previous year; it will NOT carry over to the next school year's allowance.
- If you use up your allowance before the school year ends, you will have to purchase a print card from the dispenser located in the lobby of the Law Library. Copies are $.09 per page.
- Please see the library front desk if you need any assistance purchasing the print card.
For instructions on how to print in the computer lab, please refer to the GoPrint instruction manual.pdf.
Problems with the printers such as paper jams, low toner, out of paper, etc., should be directed to our office.