Petition for Reevaluation

If you have received a financial aid package and would like to request a budget adjustment to increase your Federal student loans, please complete this form.

If you do not know your UH Number, log in to MyUH at Click on the "My Profile" tab and see "MyUH Directory Information."
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.


Lisa M. Dye

Director of Financial Aid
(808) 956-5502