- Reference and Instructional Services Librarian
- BS Texas Woman's University
- BA Texas Woman's University
- JD University of New Hampshire School of Law (Franklin Pierce Law Center)
- MLIS University of Hawaii (expected 2012)
Roberta Woods is the Reference and Instructional Services Librarian at the William S. Richardson School of Law Library at the University of Hawai‘I at Mānoa. She holds bachelor’s degrees in computer and library sciences from Texas Woman's University and a J.D. from Franklin Pierce Law Center (now the University of New Hampshire School of Law). She currently teaches several courses at the Law School ranging from basic legal research to scholarly research and practice-oriented legal research for law students.
In addition to her duties at the University of Hawai‘i's School of Law, Roberta is a guest lecturer in the Library and Information Sciences graduate program and has led CLE sessions for both the Hawai‘i and New Hampshire State Bar Associations.