- Director of the Law Library
- Associate Professor of Law
- Coordinator of Legal Research
- BA State University of New York College at Buffalo
- JD Duke University School of Law
- LLM Duke University School of Law
- MLIS Pratt Institute
Vicki Szymczak's professional interests encompass the role technology plays in information literacy, library services, and legal education. She has conducted numerous lectures on these topics, including presentations for the American Association of Law Libraries, American Bar Association, and private corporations and organizations. Her publications appear in journals such as Legal Reference Services Quarterly, International Journal of Legal Information, Brooklyn Journal of International Law, and the Journal of Law and Policy.