Law School Admissions Council
October 12, 2012
Fri Noon - 5:00 pm
October 13, 2012
Sa 10 am to 4 pm
Hilton New York
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
LSAC Law School Forums are held in cities throughout the United States to give prospective law students an opportunity to talk personally with representatives from ABA-approved law schools. If you are thinking about law school, Law School Forums are an excellent resource for you. Most people spend from several hours up to an entire day at a forum. If you plan ahead, you will get the most out of your forum experience (PDF). This allows time to attend live workshops as well as time to talk with law school representatives. Prelaw advisors and LSAC Candidate Services representatives are also available to answer your questions on-site. Regardless of your age, background, and goals, the forums can help you answer important questions, such as:
- How does the admission process work?
- What is the best way to prepare for the LSAT?
- How can you finance your legal education?
- What law schools are best for you?
- Do you have the ability and educational background that will help you succeed in law school?
- What will a legal education train you to do?
- How is diversity encouraged in law school and the legal system?
Admission to all Law School Forums is free. By preregistering, you can save time at the forum and receive reminders and updates about the forums, including other great things to do in the cities where forums are being held. To register, please visit LSAC.org.