22nd Annual U.H. Law Alumni Golf Tournament sponsored by the William S. Richardson School of Law Alumni Association
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2011
- Time: 10:30 a.m.
- Check-In 12:00 noon Shotgun Start
- Lunch: Complimentary sandwich, chips and drink at check-in
- Place: Pearl Country Club
98-535 Kaonohi Street
‘Aiea, Hawai‘i 96701
- Deadline: Registration and payment due by Thursday, May 12, 2011, or limited to the first 180 players.
- Entry Fee: $450 per team or $150 per player
Format: Three person team, modified 1-2 Best Ball
Max handicap: Men – 27; Women – 32
Handicap: Lowest handicap as of April 1, 2011
Banquet: Immediately following tournament at the Pearl Country Club. Non-Golfers Are Welcome and Encouraged to Join Us for the Buffet. $30 per person (includes door prize drawing entry)
No Host Bar.
- Gold Sponsor - $1,000 – Two 3-person teams or one 3-person team and one tee sign, plus listing in program and recognition at tournament awards banquet
- Silver Sponsor - $500 – One 3-person team, plus listing in program and recognition at tournament awards banquet
- Bronze Sponsor - $175 – One player, plus listing in program and recognition at tournament awards banquet
- Tee Sponsor - $250 – Name displayed on a tee sign
- Prize Donor – Recognition at tournament awards banquet
Net proceeds will be used to fund law student scholarships, WSRSLAA, and the UH Law School Building Fund.
- William S. Richardson Perpetual Koa Bowl
- Governor John Waihe‘e Perpetual Trophy
- Dean’s Trophy
- Brian Brinkopf Memorial Trophy
- Nick Garcia Memorial Award
- Best All-Women Team Trophy
- Prizes: Team Prizes & Fabulous Door Prizes
- The public is welcome to participate.