Please join us for an informal information session at the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawai'i. This is a great opportunity to meet our faculty, staff, and current students and to learn more about our law school and our Environmental Law, Pacific-Asian Legal Studies, and Native Hawaiian Law programs.
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Place: Law School Moot Court Room, 2515 Dole Street, Honolulu, HI 96825
RSVP: Before December 18 at http://ow.ly/yLWm
Why UH Law School?
- Outstanding Faculty
- Close-Knit, Collegial Community
- Certificates in Environmental Law, Pacific-Asian Legal Studies, and Native Hawaiian Legal Studies
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- Flexibility in Scheduling
- Close ties to Hawai’i Bench and Bar
- Moot Court Competitions
- Practical Learning in Clinics and Practicums
- Small Class Size