The Institute's organization will consist of a director, deputy directors, a management board and an advisory board:
Professor Charles D. Booth
Professor Justin Levinson
The Management Board will oversee the activities and programs of the Institute. Its members include:
Professor Charles D. Booth, Chairman
Professor Justin D. Levinson, Deputy Director
Dean Avi Soifer (ex-officio)
- Professor Alison W. Conner, Director, International Programs (ex-officio)
The Advisory Board will be comprised of prominent academics and members of the legal and business communities. The Board will provide guidance to the Management Board and will assist in increasing the visibility of the Institute in Hawai‘i and overseas.
Each year the Institute will invite faculty members, research associates and visitors to serve as Fellows and to participate in its research and other programs. There will be four categories of Fellows:
- Fellows - full-time academics drawn from the William S. Richardson School of Law and the University of Hawai‘i.
- Research Fellows - academics and professionals from outside the University of Hawai‘i who are associated with the Institute for a period of months or on an on-going basis.
- Visiting Fellows - short-term visiting academics and professionals from outside the University of Hawai‘i.
- Student Fellows - J.D. or LL.M Students from the William S. Richardson School of Law or other students from programs at the University of Hawai‘i.