Opportunities to Recruit Students and Alumni
Our Career Services Office provides many opportunities for legal employers to network with and recruit our students and alumni. We invite you to host information sessions, Open Houses, and informal social receptions both on-campus or at employer offices. Other programs of interest include: On-Campus Interviews (OCIs), Launch-a-Lawyer, Career Day Series, Career Alternatives Series, Employer Open Houses, and the various Career Panels and Programs. We can arrange employer receptions and information sessions.
We encourage you to utilize our free, online Careers Portal.
You may post the following positions:
- Part-time academic year positions for students;
- Part-time and full-time summer positions for students;
- Internship, Externship and Pro Bono opportunities;
- Permanent positions for recent graduates;
- Lateral positions for experienced graduates;
- Judicial clerkship and fellowship opportunities; and
- Scholarship opportunities for students.
Please email opportunities to email@example.com.
On-Campus Interviews (OCIs)
Each year, our office hosts OCIs in the fall and spring. Our OCI program provides:
- Flexible full or half-day schedules;
- Private interview rooms;
- Free on-campus parking; and
- A light lunch.
There is no cost associated with the OCI program. In addition to our traditional on-campus interview programs, we can help schedule on- and off-campus interviews during the academic year.
While travel costs prevent many students from travelling to neighbor islands, several neighbor island judges and employers have travelled to Oʻahu to conduct on-campus interviews.
NOTE: All employers wishing to participate in the OCI program and/or on-campus recruiting activities must sign an acknowledgment form indicating they have read and will adhere to the nondiscrimination policy of the William S. Richardson School of Law.