The Hawai`i State Judiciary's online bar examination application is ready for use at
- The Hawai`i eBar Application has been changed this year to simplify the application process and to allow applicants to complete the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) Character and Fitness Application separately.
- Features such as being able to save the application and return later to submit remain the same.
- The NCBE Hawai`i Character and Fitness Application is now separate and available to be completed online at the NCBE website. Hawai`i bar applicants are required to pay a fee to the NCBE. Applicants should complete the NCBE Hawai`i Character and Fitness Application first.
- The application deadline for the July 2013 Hawai’i bar application examination is April 1, 2013.
- Please direct all eBar Application questions to the Supreme Court Clerk’s Office help line at 539 ‐ 4789, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. HST. For other general questions regarding the Bar Application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Board of Examiners Office at 539 ‐4977.